Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms & Conditions.
USE OF OUR SITE
- Please ensure that you read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before using the Services. If you think that there is a mistake, please contact Us to discuss. Please note that before using the Services you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to use the Services.
- You agree to use this Web Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations in the country in which you access the Web Site. This Web Site is not intended for viewers in any other jurisdiction or country where local laws and/or restrictions prohibit any of the activities transacted by the Web Site.
- You will not reproduce this Web Site (or any part of it), amend or adapt the Web Site and/or its documentation in any manner and/or reproduce logos other than as provided in documentation issued by the Web Site.
- We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in Our site, and in the material published on it. All such rights are reserved.
IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE SERVICES
- In the unlikely event that there is any defect with the Services:
- please contact Us and tell Us as soon as reasonably possible; and
- please give Us a reasonable opportunity to repair or fix any defect.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of Our obligations under these Terms that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control.
- An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond Our reasonable control.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of Our obligations under these Terms:
- We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- Our obligations under these Terms will be suspended and the time for performance of Our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects Our performance of Services to you, We will restart the Services as soon as reasonably possible after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
- You must not misuse the Web Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Web Site, the server on which the Web Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Web Site. You must not attack the Web Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, You would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing Your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, Your right to use the Web Site will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect Your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to Your use of the Web Site or to Your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. You must ensure that Your computer has all necessary software to protect you from computer viruses.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- This website contains links to websites operated by third parties. Some of those websites will carry our branding and are therefore only accessible by our customers. The operation and content of those websites are determined by those third parties and will be governed by separate terms and conditions. We do not accept responsibility or liability for the content of any third party website, as this is outside of our control.
- Links are provided for convenience only and inclusion of any links should not be taken to imply endorsement in any way of the site to which it links.